PSR RPS Canada service provider, educational institution, family organization, peer support organization, advocacy or others interested in furthering the objectives of PSR/RPS Canada.
- Members of the organization; people with lived experience, volunteers and staff members can apply for CPRRP without having to purchase an individual membership - Unlimited for budgets less than $1,000,000
- Discounts on PSR/RPS Canada, including Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association (PRA) conferences and training events
- An opportunity to serve on the PSR/RPS Canada Board and committees
- Voting privileges on PSR/RPS Canada issues and elections
- Membership in the World Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Category I membership is for organizations whose budgets are less than $500,000.
$300.00 plus tax
PSR/RPS Canada Registrar